Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday (Wow) is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @Breaking The Spine showcasing upcoming releases that we are eagerly waiting to get our hands on!

Tempt the Stars by Karen Chance. 

Expected Publication: October 1st, 2013. 

Series: Cassandra Palmer #6 

 Blurb:
             Being a goddess is a lot less fun than you might think. Especially when you’re only a half goddess, and you only found out about it recently, and you still don’t know what you’re doing half the time. And when you’ve just used your not-so-reliable powers to burglarize the booby-trapped office of a vampire mob boss. Yeah, that part sucks. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg for Cassandra Palmer, aka the Pythia, the freshly minted chief seer of the supernatural world. After all, Cassie still has to save a friend from a fate worse than death, deal with an increasingly possessive master vampire, and prevent a party of her own acolytes from unleashing a storm of fury upon the world. Totally just your average day at the office, right?

     - From Goodreads.


 Why I am waiting on this book :   Because this series is totally amazing and not to mention the fab vampires and one particular angry Mage !

12 comments:

  1. That is the 6th book?! How come I've never heard of it?! Lol. Nice pick though :) Vampires... *whoosh*

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing Karen Chance's name around but haven't had a chance to grab one of her books. This series sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. Happy 4th :)

    new bloglovin follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-54-avalon-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I've seen this around a bit lately. Glad you're enjoying the series so much!! Book #6 already, wow! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool cover. I haven't seen this one around yet. Thanks for sharing.

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-perfect-ruin/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great read. I really like snarky characters and lots of witty conversation, which sounds like this book has. Thanks for sharing, oh, and for stopping by my STS!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this one before, but it looks nice! :D
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. So do you think this is going to end up heavy on the romance side?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it will! But I always did love a Love triangle so I won't complain, much!

      Delete
  9. Haven't heard of this series, but it sounds really interesting! Goddesses and vampires!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to catch up with this series. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, I love the part with the booby-trapped vampire mob boss office XD This sounds like fun! I didn't know Karen Chance had a YA series. I think I read one of her adult books back in 2007 or so.
    Thanks for making me aware of the series, and for stopping by my WoW yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete