Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @  Breaking the Spine  showcasing upcoming releases that we are eagerly waiting to get our hands on.


Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst.

Expected Publication: August 27th, 2013.

Series: Stand Alone 

Blurb:   Eve has a new home, and a new name - but no memories of her past. She's been told that she's in a witness protection program. That she escaped a dangerous magic wielding serial killer who hunts her. The only thing she knows for sure is that there is something horrifying in her memories the people hiding her want to access - and there is nothing they won't say - or do - to her to get her to remember.

At night she dreams of a tattered carnival tent and buttons being sewn into her skin. But during the day, she shelves books at the local library, trying to not let anyone know that she can do things - things like change the color of her eyes or walk through walls. When she does use her strange powers she blacks out and is drawn into terrifying visions, returning to find that days or weeks have passed - and she's lost all short term memories. Eve must find out who and what she really is before the killer finds her - but the truth may be more dangerous than anyone could have ever imagined.


Why I am I waiting for this book? :   Other than the gorgeous cover I think that book has lot of suspense and mystery and its paranormal (I love all things Paranormal ) !!


So what are you waiting for? Which book has been giving you sleepless nights and taunting you with its release date? Leave me a link of your WoW or mention it in comments !













12 comments:

  1. I know! It has a dangerous magic wielding serial killer. Seriously. I want this now. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mysteries and this one sounds creepy and awesome! Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually haven't seen this one yet. I really liked Enchanted Ivy that she wrote. This will definitely go on my tbr, so thanks for picking it! Also, thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this one anywhere but it sounds fascinating and creepy! Going to check more on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Witness protection and a magic wielding serial killer? Count me in!!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, this sounds good. Creepy and very, very intriguing. Can't wait to see what you think of it once you finally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sound of this. And the pin-cushion heart cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to find more stand-alone books! I always get so completely caught up when I read a series, I obsessively read several books in a row without coming up for air at all. (I just started reading the Hollows series, and have bought the first 10 books for kindle... guess what I'm doing right now?)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. This does sound like a pretty interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mystery... ooohhh tell me about it when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an interesting cover!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never seen this one before but I'm craving paranormal lately.

    Great pick! <33

    ReplyDelete